ANSI Centrifugal Process Pumps "ACP"
Your One Stop Solution for all pumping needs!
Designed according to the ANSI B 73.1M standards, ACP type pump offers you a range of pumps for a range of needs, with interchangeable parts for a worry free maintenance and a steady supply of spares for your needs.
All "ACP" Series are Manufactured Through State of the art Investment Casting process for reliable and uniform parts
The pump has a wide range of shaft sealing options, varying from gland packing to balanced cartridge double seal. Standard and heavy duty bearings are available, either grease or oil lubricated.
ACP Series represents a range of horizontal centrifugal pumps suited for handling low-viscosity, clean or slightly contaminated liquids. The pump is designed to ANSI B73.1M ; however the number of available types is somewhat larger, which provides a wider hydraulic field requirement coverage.
A characteristic of the ACP Series is the large number of material, shaft seal and bearing system options. The modular design offers maximum interchangeability between the variants. Hence ACP Series is able to handle most pump duties. If more sophisticated components are required, only the relevant bearing or shaft seal module needs to be replaced with the one having the right specifications.
- Key Features
- Technical Data
- User Manuals
- Available in many MOCs, for industrial, food grade to pharmaceutical and petroleum standard approved metals.
- Fully Open Impellers design with back vanes to reduce hydraulic loads on stuffing box and shafts and sealing.
- Back-pull out design, for easy maintenance and repairs
- Specially designed with corrosion avoidance, making the pump an easy choice for chemical applications
- Sturdy and Heavy Duty Bearing Housing for longevity and reliability.
- Max Capacity: 350 m3/Hr
- Max Head: 150 m
- Max Working Pressure: 2550kPa (25.5 Bar)
- Max Temperature: 210 to 260 ºC
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm