Your One Stop Solution for all pumping needs!
Designed according to the EN733 (Din 24255) standards, CP type pump offers you a range of pumps for a range of needs, with interchangeable parts for a worry free maintenance and a steady supply of spares for your needs.
The pump has a wide range of shaft sealing options, varying from gland packing to balanced cartridge double seal. Standard and heavy duty bearings are available, either grease or oil lubricated.
CP Series represents a range of horizontal centrifugal pumps suited for handling low-viscosity, clean or slightly contaminated liquids. The pump is designed to EN 733 (DIN 24255); however the number of available types is somewhat larger, which provides a wider hydraulic field.
A characteristic of the CP Series is the large number of material, shaft seal and bearing system options. The modular design offers maximum interchangeability between the variants. Hence CP Series is able to handle most pump duties. If more sophisticated components are required, only the relevant bearing or shaft seal module needs to be replaced with the one having the right specifications.
The Back Pull Out design greatly facilitates maintenance of the CP Series. Thanks to the similarity between the structural parts, the stock of spare parts can be limited.
- Key Features
- Technical Data
- User Manuals
- Available in various materials
- Only 5 Shaft Groups fir the whole range allows for a great interchangeability of parts
- Suitable for a wide range of duties
- Mechanicals seals according to the EN 12756 (DIN 24960)
- Available in Gland Packing & Mechanical Sealing Options.
- Single & Double Cartridge Seal Options
- Oil or Grease Lubrication for Ball Bearings
- Back Pull-Out Design for easy maintenance saving a lot of time
- Parts are always available for immediate servicing and lowest downtime of your plant
- easy maintenance design
Building Water Transfer
- Max Capacity: 1500 m3/Hr
- Max Head: 160 m
- Max Working Pressure: 1600kPa (16 Bar)
- Max Temperature: 200 ºC
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm