The SM pump is suitable for transferring liquids clean or polluted in nature, these pumps can be used in applications requiring a self priming pump with a negative suction of upto 7.5 mtr such as draining building, pond, ditches and swimiing pools, these are the go to pumps for agricultural uses as well as sewage plants.
These pumps usually come in Semi-Open and Closed impeller type to fit your specific needs
Our Quality Mechanical Seals provide optimum seal for Zero-Leakage scenarios from transfering volatile liquids such as petroleum, alcohol and other flammable or corrosive applications ensuring a safe environment around it wherever our pumps are deployed and installed.
Some Seal type arent fit for specific liquids, and hense SM series self priming centrifugal pumps come in multiple choices of seal type. Our team will also provide the best seal configuration for your use case scenario if you contact us with your queries.
Available Seal Types
- STD (Carbon VS Ceramic With NBR elastomer)
- CCV (Ceramic VS Ceramic with Viton elastomer)
- CCT (Silicon Carbide VS Silicon Carbide with PTFE elastomer)
- SSV (Silicon Carbide VS Silicon Carbide with Viton Elastomer)
- Key Features
- Technical Data
- User Manuals
- Easy Back Pull Out Design
- Designed with minimum downtime in mind
- Hasslefree installation
- Zero Leakage Design
- Improved and efficient Impeller Designs
- Efficient and high capacity in a compact design
- Space Saving and Practical Design
- Various Mechanical Sealing options available